Friday, February 25, 2005

BLOGGER AWARDS

Okay, I'm a newbie so maybe you all know about this, but if you don't...

Apparently, Blogger gives out awards each year for different blogger website catagories. Unfortunately, the voting is over and winners have already been chosen for 2004. However, Blogger does have up all the winning sites, and you can go here to view them.

Bou - I see there is a "Best Food Weblog" and one of the winner is titled "Cooking for Engineers"

Under "Best Topical Weblog", there is a winner (and I do mean *winner* with tongue in cheek) called "Treehugger". If you are having a bad day and need a good laugh, I went to the site and found lots of amusing things.

Speaking of humor, Jon, just for you there is a category of "Most Humorous Weblog" with a winning blog of "Go Fug Yourself".

Personally, I really liked the category of "Best Tagline of a Weblog", one of the winning sites is called "Random Acts of Reality: "Trying to kill as few people as possible..." Felt like I was back at work reading that one :) Unfortunately, I did stop at the site, but didn't see anything very interesting after a brief perusal.

SO, if you don't have enough to read, check out some of the winners!

| | Pre Haloscan 1

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?