Sunday, March 13, 2005

CAPTION CONTEST WINNER #2

Well, this was a really tough week to judge the contest. Remember the picture?



There were lots of great entries. I have picked out my top three favorite captions to share with you...

"Whew - what a bender! I dreamed I was humping a whale!" by neonangel of Lyrical Coma

"... due to budget cuts, the new toupee purchased for covering a broken piece of Washington's hair on Mt. Rushmore leaves much to be desired..." by Graumagus of Frizzen Sparks

"Wait... just checkin'... yeah, I'm harder than a rock." by Mr. Bad Example

I think just for originality points alone, I have to declare the winner to be Graumagus. Congratulations! Here is your prize...



Now go taunt Teresa of Technicalities with your new toy. She won the contest last week, but didn't come out to play with us this week. She needs to be punished.

| | Pre Haloscan 1

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?