Sunday, March 20, 2005

PUNISHMENT

Geez, you need to read ArmyWifeToddlerMom's comments here. Man, one day with her and the Iraqi prisoners would have been spewing out information!

In light of her malevolent, yet intriguing, suggestions, I have spent the weekend with Mr. Bad Example, Beloved Husband, duct taped to a chair (for some reason I found lots of it in my living room), eating chocolate brownies covered with Reddi Whip, (also found in the living room), while naked and surfing the net.

I visited a few XXX sites, but only allowed him to see the girls' faces. I visited a few evil liberal sites and read outloud to him.

Oh yeah, I also invited a few firemen and Marines that were lingering around the house to enjoy the fun too. Well, I had fun...

Sorry, Sissy, I couldn't find the camera. The last I saw some midget was running around with it! Those midgets are hard to track down!

Thanks for all the great suggestions!

| | Pre Haloscan 2

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?