Tuesday, March 22, 2005

TAMMI'S INQUISITION

INTERROGATOR: Tammi of Road Warrior Survival

INTERROGATEE: ME! TNT!

QUESTIONS:/ANSWERS:

1) Being as aware as you are of eating healthy and taking care of
yourself.....what is your favorite UNHEALTHY indulgence and why?

Well, I’m really strict about what I eat. I try to count every calorie, and rarely allow myself any type of desserts or greasy foods.

My biggest downfall is I think I truly subconsciously believe the “crumbs don’t have calories” diet plan. I will refuse to eat dessert at a get together or office function, but once the bowl or pan is empty, watch out! I will clean out all the crumbs on the bottom. Or the leftover, mutilated chips at the bottom of a Doritos bag – YUM!

I don’t go so far as to lick out the pans (I have to leave something for the dogs), but I do a pretty good job at cleaning them out!

If I were truly to go off the deep end, I would probably just go straight for the grease – deep-fried EVERYTHING!

2) What is the one activity that you enjoy above all else?

Playing racquetball (when my knees are feeling good). Especially someone who is better than me, which makes me play all the harder.

When my knees are telling me to slow down, there’s nothing better than curling up with a good book, in bed, with a mug of amaretto and hot chocolate.

3) Close your eyes. Imagine your life 5 years from now. You are content, you are happy. It is everything you ever wanted. Now....describe it.

Hubby would have a terrific job he enjoyed and made lots of money. We would be living somewhere out west where they have never heard of “winters”. Hopefully, we would live w/in an hour of some of our great blog family members. I would not need to work, as hubby is making LOTS of money. My knees would be healthy and I would be playing racquetball competitively, taking gymnastic lessons, trapeze lessons, horseback riding lessons, all sorts of STUFF!

We have lots of cats to share our house with and trips at least twice a year.

Did I mention the house is gorgeous and comes with a maid service at least once a week?

Finally, my mother would cease being an idiot and we would at least be on speaking terms. (LONG, LONG story).


4) What is the silliest thing you've ever done?

Having a lot of trouble with this one. I guess I don’t picture myself as a very “silly” person. Plenty of stupid things...but silly??

I would have to say when I was about 18, Mr. Bad Example got me drunk, and took me to a hotel room that had a waterbed. I had never been on a waterbed before. I jumped on the bed, naked, and started rolling from side to side, yelling, “Wheee! Wheee!”

5) What is your favorite joke?

My job and co-workers! (Well, at least they’re the BIGGEST joke.) My favorite jokes are the ones I tell!

Blonde's 710 Cover
A blonde walked into a Lordco auto accessory parts store asking for a "710 cover" for her car engine. The man at the counter looked puzzled and told her he had never heard of a 710 cover. She explained that her car had always had one since new, but she noticed it was gone after the last servicing.

After spending an hour checking everything in the parts catalogue and consulting several other staff members, one of the service agents asked her if she could draw a 710 cover.

She held up her hands and made a circle about 2 ½ inches. He still didn't understand and patiently asked her to draw a picture for him (by that time there were several employees watching the proceedings).

The woman drew a circle (with an edge like a flower) and wrote 710 inside the circle… All the employees started to laugh - why did they laugh?

Think about it...now click here.



Now that y'all are laughing...Remember the first three to comment get to be next on the chopping block. However, if you've already been interviewed, or are just plain "shy", comment anyway and let me know. I'll let you off the hook.

So who's going to step up to the plate??? (And when you do, could you please leave some crumbs behind, I'm getting kind of hungry after this long post!)

| | Pre Haloscan 1

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?