Friday, April 22, 2005

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY...

..we want to go and play with Blake and the wolves.

That's right, Mr. Bad Example and I are going to visit Blake of Laughing Wolf and visit his Wolf Park that he often blogs about this weekend. Of course, it was gorgeous last weekend, but today and tomorrow, its supposed to rain and drop about 20 degrees.

I guess on the good side, that makes the pups more energetic. However, I anticipate being cold and getting very muddy. Still, I'm very excited. Hopefully, I will get some good pictures of the wolves and of the Laughing Wolf, himself.

So expect light blogging this weekend from Bad Example and Smiling Dynamite. Try and have fun without us!

I'll think of y'all when I'm howling at the moon with the wolves! :)

| | Pre Haloscan 0

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?