Sunday, August 14, 2005

PEOPLE I HAVE TO WORK WITH

Ugh. I think I will periodically share with you the joys of the people I am forced to spend 40 hours with a week. Maybe I will be able to keep my sanity if I share...MAYBE.

Let me start with the BLONDEST blonde I have ever met. She is the stupidest and laziest person I have ever had to work around. (I say work around because because Lord knows she doesn't do any real work.)

Best case in point so far...

Ms. Blonde, lets call her 'Chrissy', has to leave the office every morning to go get gas station coffee. (Mind you we have more than one coffee maker at work, but she just wants an excuse to get out of the office.) During this little diversion, she has on occasion locked her keys in her car.

Last week, she comes back from her morning break noticiably flustered. She had on a short sleeved shirt and told me to "Look at my arms...they're all scraped up!" I really didn't see anything, but nodded, prepared to ignore whatever came out of her mouth - as usual.

HOWEVER, this story was too good not to pay attention to and to share with y'all...

Chrissy related, "I locked my keys in the car again. But I was determined not to have to call my ex or a locksmith. I had the windows cracked a little so I thought maybe I could angle my arm in to get to the door lock. Well, I tried on my side, but just couldn't get in - thus the scraped arms. This older guy comes up to me and I look at him and think 'there's no way he's going to help, his arms are bigger than mine!' The guy stops and asks if I am having problems. I said 'yes', and explained the situation. He walked over to the passenger side of the car and stuck his arm right in and opened up the door! I had no idea that window was down further than the driver's side window!"

The joys of a 9 - 5 job! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

| | Pre Haloscan 0

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?