Friday, October 21, 2005

DILBERT ALERT

A rant for one of the many co-workers I cannot stand:

If you work in a "cubicle world", do NOT hum to yourself. You are not humming to yourself - you are humming to the entire workplace. And, as I do not know the hymns of the obscure church you attend, I do not share your enthusiasm for the little ditty going through your head and being expelled from your lips!

If I had to work an entire 8 hour day with you, I would have been arrested for murder. Cheerfully, the nice man in a uniform would have led me off to a quiet, peaceful jail cell.

Thankfully, I only went through 4 hours of hell with you and was able to escape my cubicle with some semblance of sanity left.

***DO NOT HUM AT WORK....ESPECIALLY IN A CUBICLE WORLD!!!***

| | Pre Haloscan 0

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?